Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GR-1 TFT display

Hello Tasty Chips dudes,

Are there any plans to add more color to the screen- for instance-when the grains scatter-making then change color randomly or something?

The screen is beautiful as it is of course and I appreciate the visuals but I was just messing with my OP-1 and well, you know how colorful they are lol.

Anyway, I know it's a stupid question, but unfortunately all of us can't be geniuses:)

Comments

• Could be done. Some orange would be "complimentary" as they say. Although we picked these colors because they are most friendly to the color blind (some people can only see greyscales and shades of blue). We already strayed from that idea by using red and green for loop indicators.. hhmm.
  • edited September 11
    Nah, you know what? It's great the way it is. Everything matches aesthetically. Forget what the heck I suggested please:)
  • @tastychips that's amazing you guys put that much thought in to the design. wow, makes me prouder to have backed this project.