- complete rework of added-live-in-the-mix stackable parts. this respects midi channel and play mode. the idea is that it copies playing notes from last used/focused part to the newly activated part, as long as midi channel and play mode matches.
- global midi channel filtering was gone!
- midi notes on multiple channels can now properly control parts listening to them, without any hanging voices.. phew.
- borked envelope on new parts.
- stacking of parts didn't work properly anymore since patches could specifically listen to midi channels and could be toggled to respond to play mode or not.
- audition mode didn't always retrigger its single grain per voice.
- grain clock sync on/off switch in menu killed internal grain scheduler.
- grain key sync didn't persist through load/save.
- rec level didn't respondhttps://www.tastychips.nl/gr-1-downloads/