GR-1 Firmware 2.3.4 : https://www.tastychips.nl/gr-1-downloads/
- Better encoder fine tune of scan..
- Small speed-up due to avoiding division by zero in a lot of points.
- Pitch fine tune (using "Select" encoder) crashed when value went under 0.5.
- Potential instability when doing grain stealing..
- Potential instability when loading long samples and resampling them to 44.1 kHz..
- Scan knob hard to control when setpoints was on and near the center of the knob.
- Weirdness in sub-oscillator when 2 or more of the same notes are playing.
- Upon booting: Sample/Patch/Perf buttonleds now return to Sample mode when some joker starts pressing Patch or Perf.