Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GR-1 changes pitch

Hello. I have on problem. I sampled a piano (note C) and made a patch.
Everytime i load GR-1 and load my patch, all the notes are transposed 1 tone lower and after playing it abit (especially upper keys) it turns back to normal. Any ideas?

Comments

• edited October 17
    Probably pressing Shift in combination with the "base note" setting in the path menu. Will try to reproduce here. Also, please specify your firmware version number with every report. Firmware version can be found at the top of the performance menu.
  • It is 2.3.0. I tried downloading 2.3.4 and put it to USB. But when starting the GR-1 nothing happens.
  • Upgrade from 2.3.0 to 2.3.4 is a very good idea. Loads of fixes of unpredictable behavior. USB update requires care in a lot of steps (correct filesystem on your stick, browsers that destroy files, etc).. Best way to upgrade is via the LAN port. Plug in cable to your router, reboot, and follow the instructions on screen.
  • I don't have opportunity for LAN. In what system i have to format the USB?
  • Everything you need to know about update using USB can be found here - https://www.tastychips.nl/downloads/User-manual-GR-1-v2.3.4.pdf , pages 71-72, 75+ .