Hi there Gurus,
last night I was having a session with my GR1.
Suddenly some artifacts on the screen happened: a yellow vertical line o the left, many glitches on the screen.
Of course nothing happened to the instrument before this, just laying on my desk. A/C stuff, everything ok. GR1 was linked to two midi cables, an usb pen and an external keyboard (akai mpk mini 2).
After a first reboot nothing happened. With a second reboot everything went to normal.
Are there other users experiences with this?
Next, some question and ideas (sorry if nubbish) :
- it is possible to preview samples only on phones out? that would be great and if not then we have a new request.
- it would be great, with an audio board, to manage outputs and not only in sampling channels.
- lfo: it would be great to have a representation of aux lfo. It would be great to create lfos with knobs and steps (octatrack)
- this thing deserves a minimum of sample managing option (cut/trim/normalize etc.)
- please: a better ui for renaming patches
- ui colors and appearance options would be great also
- this is maybe too much and not in line with the instrument mission, but: an internal sequencer and a piano roll